Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 22, 2010 My link to the outside world


I love my computer. This is not new information for those of you who know me, but since I broke my leg--my computer keyboard is my link to the outside world. I am blogging a bit here and on some other sites. I am also reading lots of blog posts about education and technology. I have time to think about the sites and posts that before in the busyness of my life I skimmed and saved to read for later. I thought it was interesting that you can see where the oil from my fingers has "stuck" to the keys, too. The space bar is all shiny on the right side since I use my right thumb to space. Cool, huh? Sometimes slowing down lets you catch up with life that you had put on hold and lets you see things you never noticed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment